WOW! I didn't expect to take such a long break! I just have not been blogging or reading blogs as much as I had been.
I did this on Facebook and decided to post it here until I can think of anything else to post.
I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up with all of you soon! Enjoy this information about me. I am sure a lot of my "regular" readers will be pretty familiar with most of this!!
1. I grew up on 80 acres in the prairies of Canada.
2. There were 14 people in my Graduating class. Most of us are still in touch.
3. I have had more brothers and sisters than I can keep track of.
4. I miss my foster brothers and sisters and always think of them and wish I could get in touch with them again:(
5. I got my first gray hair when I was 17 years old.
6. I cannot stand to have anything on my feet...socks...shoes...blankets...you get the idea.
7. My husband and I had our children in the same order as my parents AND paternal grandparents. My father is the oldest son of three boys and then a girl...my parents had my three older brothers and then me...we have three boys and then a girl. The only difference is that my grandparents went on to have another boy after their girl!
8. Don't play any musical instruments and don't plan to. Have never had the slightest interest in it.
9. Always planned to raise my kids on some land...meadows to run in, trees to climb and build forts in...animals to play with and breed and learn from...can't seem to get past the bitterness that it has not happened and I have no control or say in major things like that:(
10. I absolutely LOATHE city living and have had to do so for 19 Looooonnnngg years:( Almost half my life.
11. Am an introvert with extrovert tendencies and find the older I get, the more introverted I become.
12. Cannot STAND to wear dresses or skirts. Pants are THE BEST!
13. Got married just after my 20th birthday.
14. Met my husband on the internet when I was 18.
15. I have met and/or spoken to Alan Thicke, Louie Anderson, Pierce Brosnan and Rick Ducommun. Since Rick Ducommun is my cousin, I have spent a LOT more time with him than the others. He even mailed me an autographed 8X10 of he and Tom Hanks when they were filming "The Burbs". Took me on stage with him after he filmed one of his HBO Specials. Miss him:(
16. I am terrified of heights.
17. The first time I flew on an airplane was to meet my husband's family in SC in April of 1989. He wasn't my husband yet, obviously:) I was 19 years old.
18. I love dragonflies and collect them. Even in ink under my skin.
19. I enjoy getting tattoos. Very much. I want many more!
20. I have been told often that I am a very good and loyal friend.
21. I miss Canada. Did I say that already?? I want to go home:(
22. My oldest son and I plan to make our first trip to Ireland together. Hopefully very soon.
23. I adore animals and if I had my way would have many, many more. My husband won't let me:(
24. I was going to be a vet until I thought about sticking the babies with needles. I was a Vet Tech for a while and had to do it anyway:( I HATED STABBING THEM, even though it was to help them.
25. I was studying to be a child psychologist until I met my husband and married him. Now all my poor children are my guinea pigs:)