Friday, March 28, 2008

Hhhmmmm...not liking it...

As you can see, I played around with the colours on my blog. Stud has been going to design something better for me for the past year or so...but you know. His "honey-do" list is about a mile long, so who knows when he can do it.

So please be patient until I get it looking nicer.

Thanks!

This is the first weekend in months that we don't have hockey, so we may actually get some things accomplished around the house. Stud and I are about to leave for a date.

What are we doing for our date, you ask??

Well, I am truly excited because we get to scratch off some of our list. We are going to Home Depot to price some household things that we need to acquire very shortly.

Stud wanted to go to a movie or something, but I feel like now is our chance to get some of this stuff taken care of, right??

Right. Maybe we can squeeze in a movie as well.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope ours is productive. This place is getting to be a sty and needs a lot of elbow grease and co-operation to get looking organised and homey again:)

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Good luck making that weekend productive!!

debi9kids said...

Hope you are able to get everything done that you want!
Funny, but when Russ & I go on "dates" they tend to be the same...run to the grocery store & home stores...maybe a little stroll in the moonlight to the car...LOL