Ok people, prepare to have fun!
Some of the blogs I am reading are doing a little game and I thought I would join in as well.
I am going to say eight things. Two of them are true and the other six are not. You need to guess which two you think are the true statements. Whoever gets the correct answer FIRST, will win a lovely little prize from yours truly. I have in mind something that I think anyone would like a lot.
I am SO EXCITED to see what people come up with. These are not as creative as most, but I am taking a shot at it anyway...
1. Before having children and choosing to be a SAHM, I was studying to be a Veterinarian.
2. I have been to Costa Rica four times.
3. I miscarried a baby before having Cryptic.
4. I am not at all athletic but for some reason the very first time I went water skiing, I popped right up easily and had a blast!
5. After some years of problems, my mother just recently went blind. My father is almost deaf and it is incredible to watch them work together to care for all the foster babies they love so much.
6. I am allergic to any kind of nut.
7. I met my husband on the internet when I was 20.
8. When I was at bible camp as a child, I accidently broke my archery instructor's finger when she was trying to help me.
Ok, have at it! I am excited to see what your choices are and see who wins.