Thursday, December 07, 2006

Craziness!!


Sheesh! I still have not posted about Brain's birthday, the Christmas Tree photos, or told any news.

I haven't replied on my favourite blogs. Actually, I have not read most of my favourite blogs.

Been trying to bake, wrap, shop, decorate, plan, etc etc.

I will not be able to post ANYTHING for about a week. Far too busy.


Something lovely to share ~ Stud has let me sleep in two mornings in a row and I have been awakened gently to a freshly made latte with our new toy. He is getting very good at using it and I am enjoying my treats. I am also LOVING him working from home and being so sweet about helping with the kids, taking Princess up to school, etc etc. In the past, he would have complained bitterly. But he is being so sweet and helpful, it is a dream come true!!!



So I shall leave you all with a few photos from the decorating of the tree. The Santa picture turned out GORGEOUS, but the picture we took of it is sideways and I dunno how to fix that and post it. Maybe Stud can do that for me soon.


Trust that all is well and I look forward to catching up with everyone soon!


5 comments:

Jude said...

Yup it's a busy time of year for most of us huh? Wow your tree is looking fabulous!!

As for your sideways picture, you can "turn" it with direction arrows in places like your preview window in your "My Pictures" folder.

Leslie said...

I'm happy to hear that your lack of posting and commenting is because you're caught up in the holidays. You should be! Enjoy it...they'll be over soon and then we'll have to wait a whole 'nother year for the flurry again!

But! You will definitely have to catch us up on things later. ;)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Awwww Christmas. The time of year where we have so much fun yet we work ourselves to the bone doing so much. Sounds like your family had a good time decorating and that is good. I never liked being involved int that part because of all the bickering that would go on. Now I am back to enjoying it, lights and all but especially when Cheryl is cooking. Yum, yum.

clairesgarden said...

havent got a tree up here yet.
a long lie in? whats that?
ha.
long may it last!
blessings

sydwynd said...

Great pictures! I'd love to sleep in, but alas, I have to get up early to get to work.

Use one of the windows photo viewing programs to rotate your picture first then save it. When you upload it, it will look right. Not sure what you have on your system, but one of the apps should do it for you, if windows doesn't directly. Try right clicking on the image and see if it gives you the option to turn it.