Saturday, February 24, 2007

Exciting news!

Well, we got the tats last night. I ended up getting a really pretty butterfly on the back of my left calf. I may add to it later although it hurt pretty bad! I was surprised, I assumed there would be enough fat there to make it less painful. I guess my legs are more muscular than I thought and the muscles did not like it! LOL

I did not get my Canadian bar code yet. We were there for five hours and Scott only spent three of those putting any ink on us. Well, no I guess it was more than that since he spent 25 minutes fixing the cross on Stud's calf since Stud let it get infected when Scott first put it on a few years ago! *sigh* So that took time away from MY ink time. He said he will be back in a few months and he will do the bar code then. I also want my shamrocks and my brother's name in my Mum's writing at that time. So we shall see. Mine are much smaller than Studs and don't take near the amount of time that his do.

I will post a photo of my butterfly when the swelling goes down and it is not as pink and blotchy.

In other news, Stud's little sister is going to be in a movie with George Clooney and Renee Zellweger!! How COOL is that?? She called Stud yesterday to tell him. The parts she will be in start filming next week, right near where they grew up in South Carolina. Apparently the people were looking into filming some on the land that Stud grew up on and their Dad told them to put his daughter in the film or something?? I mean, he suggested it. She has always loved acting and is quite cute. She is a prettier version of the girl Haley currently on American Idol. She also looks a bit like Julia Roberts.

Anyway, they opted not to film any of it on that land but somewhere nearby. Stud's parents are in the process of selling the land right now. There will be a Medical Center and Shopping Center, etc. We are really sad about it, because that land has been in the family for generations. However, times change. I am still unclear about how small or big of a part it is, whether it is a speaking role or not. I need to talk to her and find out!

Not sure if I mentioned, Stud is playing Jesus in the Easter Production at our church this year. He has often had parts in it, and this year they finally asked him to play Jesus. He is VERY excited. Gonna be interesting to see how much make-up they need to cover up his tattoos!!!

Well, I had better get off of here and clean up a bit. Finally getting the basement organised and tidied. I am having a Pampered Chef party tomorrow after church and need to make sure the kitchen is cleaned up and functional.

I hope to post about Brom soon, still waiting for Stud to make this short video clip of him barking at the hand held vacuum. Pretty funny!

OH! If anyone wants to see Stud's new ink, go here



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: