First, the rules:
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know! :)
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
I was 28 years old. Living in South Carolina. Cryptic was five and Jock was about to turn three. We had been living there for almost a year and I was looking into a private Kindergarten for Cryptic and getting them signed up for Kindermusik classes. Stressed because Cryptic's skin was horrible and we could not get it under control and I missed our church here and all my friends.
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Not go crazy listening to Clown and Princess argue as they clean up the mess they made in the Rec Room.
2. Make sure Cryptic and Jock finally do the list of chores I gave them YESTERDAY.
3. Call to find out the results from Clown's Cat Scan that he had on Tuesday.
4. Take Jock and Cryptic to their weekly Science Class. (DONE! It is scratched off the list:))
5. Finish wrapping gifts and get parcel ready to mail to niece who is turning six!
Snacks I enjoy
1. Saltine crackers with cheddar cheese and pickles.
2. Any Canadian Chocolate Bar.
3. Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Fresh Baked Bread with melting butter and jam...YUMMY!
5. My Mum's shortbread and home made buns...I HATE LIVING THIS FAR FROM HOME:(
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay off all our debt and have a full time maid and a nutritionist to plan our meals.
2. Send money to family to buy them cars, houses, etc.
3. Travel the world caring for orphans and all those less fortunate.
4. Take a fun vacation every six months.
5. Build a really cool house and have friends over all the time to feed them catered meals and play in our pool and watch movies in our home Theatre.
Five of my bad habits
1. not exercising enough
2. eating sugary things
3. being grumpy
4. being negative
5. not doing devotions often enough and straying from the close relationship with God that I used to enjoy.
Five places I have lived
1. St. Albert, AB.
2. Regina, SK
3. Asquith, Sk
4. Kitchener, Ont.
5. Simpsonville, SC
6. Saskatoon, SK
7. Everett, WA
8. Mukilteo, WA (I know this is more than five, oh well!)
Five jobs I’ve had
1. Convenience Store Clerk
2. Grocery Store Clerk
4. Veterinary Technician
What I’d like to be doing in 25 years (wow! I will be 63!?!?)
1. Enjoying my Grand kids.
2. Travelling with Stud.
3. Reading A LOT.
4. Spoiling my Grand kids and taking them to Disneyland and places like that.
5. LOTS of Volunteer work.
I am not going to tag anyone. Whoever wants to do it, feel free!:)
Ok, better get off of here for now. Just wanted to get this done while I wait for the farts to bloody well CLEAN THE MESS THEY MADE!?!? ARG!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!