Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brain goes under the knife

Ok, getting closer.

Tomorrow morning at 9:30, my baby will be cut open in 5 places. Small incisions, to be sure. But incisions none-the-less.

I am getting nervous. He is very nervous. This is what he wrote in his journal today:

I'm getting pretty nervous about my surgery now. It's tomorrow. I hope its done quickly. I know I won't feel a thing, but I keep having this weird vision popping up in my head,where the anesthetic wears off in the middle of the procedure.

MY POOR BABY!! I know it will all be ok, and will be SO GLAD when it is over.

He just got out of the shower, must go talk with him...

3 comments:

The Ramblin Irishman said...

I wish "Brain" the best. You never did mention what kind of surgery. No surgery is fun that is for sure. Just think happy thoughts as they take you in for the procedure and it will be good for you. Good luck buddy.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

I'm sure it will go well but it does sound stressful.
All the best..

Lowa said...

Thanks guys, you are both so sweet! :) Will update soon!