Thursday, February 02, 2006

Funky


I appear to be in a funk. I was planning on writing about my little brother, but nothing is coming. I am avoiding it. Guess I am not ready. Also, I think that I will go on and on because there is so much to say about him. So maybe I can do it in stages. Not sure what will happen.

He w0uld have been 14 this past Saturday. Was weird not to call him and listen to his precious noises as I asked him questions. I could always just picture the grin on his face when I talked to him.

I will post a picture of him, from 3 summers ago. My Dad was just getting him ready for bed here.

When I feel closer to myself again, I may post some more. I guess I am going on hiatus. We shall see how long it lasts.

1 comment:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope the hiatus doesn't last too long. I'll be here when you return..