Ok everyone, please help me out.
It is time for a new tattoo. I don't want to be one of those people covered in them. Yet I do want a few more, ya know???
There are ones I have been considering. Please tell me which one(s) you think I should get.
1) My maiden name family crest. It is Irish and very nice, if I do say so myself. Would be very detailed and take some time and money.
2) A wee little green Shamrock.
3) A Claddaugh ring but with the band being a celtic knot. Either around the calf or wrist.
4) My brother's name written by my mother. Since I have the one my Dad wrote already, I really need one in my mother's writing. She has written it out for me, I just need to find the piece of paper again. The poor woman already mailed one to me TWICE. ARG! I need to be more organised! You new readers can go to my November 27th, 2005 post to view the one my Dad "designed" if you want. I am sorry, I don't know how to make that be linked in here.
5) I do want some kind of butterflies or some girly thing kind of around my ankle and going down into the top of my foot. When I was getting my dragonflies last year, I saw a photo of a cool anklet like that. It was SO PRETTY!
6) I have always adored unicorns and would love one of those somewhere...
Ok, thanks in advance for your help! Off to bed:)