Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!!!!!!

Dern it, here I am in this bloody country again! *sigh*

It is nice to be home, in my own surroundings (messy as they are) but boy do I miss Canada. Not to mention my sweet nephew and my bro and SIL.

I will update more soon...Clown is hungry, need to feed him a late lunch. He has been trying to sneak all the good Canadian cookies and junk we brought home, without eating something decent first.

Just wanted all my faithful readers to know I am back, had a glorious time and will entertain you all with tales of my trip very shortly.

4 comments:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Woohoo. Glad you are back. Can't wait to hear about the trip. Well I have to wait anyways, tee,hee..

Library Mama said...

Welcome back!

Leslie said...

Coming home from vacation is such a bummer! Glad you're back, thought - or at least that you're internet accessbile again. ;p

Library Mama said...

I know that you no longer live in Canada, Lowa, but I still wanted to wish you a

Happy Canada Day!

Have a great day.

Maybe you have a little Canada pin or something you can put on today. :-)