Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ok I need help.

Again.

I am addicted to Starbucks.

Seriously.

Then I went to this blog I enjoy purusing and what are they talking about?? STARBUCKS!! I will figure out how to list the blogs I want, like so many others do. Eventually. So then you can all check them out too:)

I am trying to limit myself to my treat twice a week.

Why you ask??

Because the only thing I enjoy is over...*ahem*...800 calories.

NO, that is not a typo.

In the past 3 years, I have put on 30 lbs. Actually 20, but I think 5 or 10 lbs of my muscle (do women even have that much??) turned to flab. So there you go. I went from a size 0 or 2 and not even caring or paying attention to that, to a 6 after all the kids. I was fine with that.

Now I am a size 10 and I am not fine with that. LOL

Things jiggle. They bounce where they are not supposed to. When I bend or move, they touch each other and fold over. Not only is it unattractive, it is...more importantly...uncomfortable.

So, I try to drink more water, eat smaller portions, which is so hard for me cause I have always eaten anything I wanted without a thought. I obviously cannot do that and it is taking some getting used to. I am limiting my bad carbs, etc etc. I think the only thing that will work for me is to jog or ride a bike like crazy to burn all this crud off and THEN keep doing that to maintain it. Nothing is working so far! I am too young to be in this nasty place. So I need to limit my Macchiato intake. I only like it Breve. If it is not, it tastes like water to me, basically. The breve part is what adds 500 extra calories?!?!

In other news, Bee's dance recital is this Saturday. I am SO EXCITED! This is the first year in memory that hubby has not been involved in the church Christmas production, so he won't have to be at her rectial in his costume and make up and then dart off to dress rehearsal like last year! LOL

We were all pleased that the day would be calm and non-hectic. Then we found out that the head coach of B's hockey team can't be at the game on Sat. and since hubby is the assistant coach, he has no choice but to be there. Of course with the timing, he will be cutting it really close. We never can be sure where her placement is in the recital (near the start, middle or finish), so we are hoping it is not right at the start, when he may not be there yet. I am sure it will all work out.

I may post pictures of her at the rectial. I still have yet to see her costume, she has missed the past two lessons because of B's hockey and the glass feild trip yesterday. Tomorrow I will get the kids' glass creations from yesterday. We did not "blow" glass but made coasters. I was impressed with the kids' creativity. Hopefullt we can get some good pics to post on here. Bee did her's all by herself, you will be impressed when you see it I am sure. For just turning 5, it is REALLY good. Really.

I am coming down with a cold, so it is back to the couch for me. I think B is making the kids something to eat, Hubby is still at work.

Till later...

No comments: