Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another fun thing!

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Four hockey sticks, some pencils, dried up food, wrappers of various kinds, overdue library books, empty drink bottles, etc etc. It ain't pretty!

2. When was the last time you threw up??
About four years ago on a flight back from Costa Rica. MAN! I dunno WHAT happened, but I puked the entire flight from LAX to SeaTac. I was sweating and shaking and then freezing cold and...it was absolutely horrible!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Probably crap. That is about the strongest "curse" that I say.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My friend LH when I took her some flowers, balloons and a gift for her birthday (was fun to see HER smile, so *I* smiled) and my doggy Brommy. He is SO SILLY! Oh, he is not a person...My hubby made me smile many times. A few times when we laughed at ourselves and how out of shape we are when we worked out at LA Fitness together and then also when I gave him a funny early V-Day card and he laughed. That makes me smile:)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Picking Brommy up from the groomers.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully be snuggled up with Stud when I force him to watch "Becoming Jane" with me.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I am curiouse to see what they are like. I am sure I would make an idiot of myself laughing, though:)

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Ok cool" when Stud just told me something.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
coffee or pistashio

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans that are getting too big (YAY!) and a black sweater with little sequins sprinkled on it.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A banana

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Naw. Seldom buy clothes for myself, but I got Princess a sweater to wear with her Easter dress.

15. When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday when I took Brommy for a walk/run. If you mean ran and actually broke a sweat and worked at it, when I was a sprinter in High School.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Tips game on Friday night. Princess and her team played for five minutes in between two periods and she was interviewed. Pretty exciting, may blog about it!

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
A friend in the HSing group to see if Cryptic and Jock missed anything important in the Science class we skipped last Friday.

19. Ever go camping?
Yes, but not since I was a kid. Stud won't take us:( *sniff*

20. Do you have a tan?
Not a chance! I am as white as they come.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I don't drink soda, but when I drink pop, I just drink it. If there is a straw, great. If not, then I don't really care.

25. What did your last IM say?
I haven't IM'd in months, so I can't recall.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Oh yeah!

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Well, I was GOING to leave with everyone and go to the playoffs for Jock's hockey team a few hours East of here. They MAY become State champs, this weekend brings it closer to determining that. BUT, my friend who watches Brommy won't answer her phone (I am getting a tad worried) and it is a hassle to find someone to care for him as well as the cats, mice and fishies. I spent a LOT of $$$ in my hair yesterday (got highlights and the whole she-bang) and I told Stud I was worried about paying for meals for all six of us for four days on the road. Not to mention I don't feel like packing, driving there, worrying about the snow in the pass, blah blah. So we agreed that I will stay here with the other three kids. Our HSing group is singing at a retirement home after our V-Day party. I set the whole thing up and suggsted it and everything, so I really should go, but I just want a calm day with the kids. I want to hang out and play the Wii and eat junk (my one day that I can do that and not feel too guilty) and now with things changing last minute, I don't have cupcakes/cookies made like I always do...I dunno. I SHOULD go to the party and the retirement home, but...I dunno. I hope what I will do is get spoiled with gifts and just veg:)

28. Where is your mom right now?
Who knows. She may be at one of her grief group meetings or something. She is probably either helping Dad with a foster baby or getting a meal ready.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A counter with junk on it.

30. What color is your watch?
don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
kangaroos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes. I may get a face lift and get the boobs toted up a tad sometime. One day. In ten years or so, if thing are worse and saggier than they are now, I MIGHT consider those two. But nothing more.

33. What is your birthstone?
opal

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
When we go, I usually just drive through. The whole reason is that we are in a hurry. If we are not in a hurry, we eat decent meals at home or go out for a leisurely supper. My kids are AWESOME in restaurants. We always get complimented:)

35.How many kids do you want?
I would love to have AT LEAST two more:( But I am thrilled with the four I have!

36. Do you have a dog?
Oh yeah! Brommy Broms!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend D in Spokane. She was going to meet us over halfway this weekend, but I told her I am not coming now:( So we are both sad:(

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes...let's see...Alan Thicke, Louie Anderson, Rick Ducommum (he is my cousin, I have met him many times! LOL), Stephen Schnetzer, Pierce Brosnan (spoke a few words to him) and then last night I spent a few hours with six of the Everett Silvertips I am going to blog about it soon.

39. Any plans today?
Yes, getting of of here to spend some time with Clown before I feed everyone and put them to bed. Stud, Jock and Princess left to do some shopping for me for tomorrow:) So sweet! Jock has a plan or something and is being very secretive. This is most unlike him, he is typically quite self centered. But of my boys, is the most giving and thoughtful, so I guess I am not surprised.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Two and Three Provinces

41. Ever go to college?
yep

42. Where are you right now?
In my "office" which is an extra kitchen that we have in our basement.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
losing weight and feeling healthier

44. Last song listened to?
Naked Mole Rap

46. Are you allergic to anything?
yes.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
nothing. go barefoot as much as possible

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not that I know of. Well...some people who get to live on land and have more babies and have animals...I wish it was me, but I am happy for them. NAMELY YOU ANG! LOL

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have been told this plenty of times in my past, not sure of the present.

51. What time is it?
6:23 PM

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of them have kids.

53. Do you eat healthy?
yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
not enough.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Wow. Such a strong word. I don't know if I have EVER hated anyone!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, I tend to say hi.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
39

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes, once.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
There are some that I don't know how I got them. The main one is a small one on the index (I don't know the names of fingers, Clown is hovering and waiting for me to get off of here and HE is the one who told me the name! LOL) finger on my left hand. I was working in a restaurant and was busy chit chatting with the guys in the kitchen. I was not paying attention to the lemons that I was cutting. I looked down and saw that a seed was stuck to the knife and I sliced anyway. Obviously, the seed caused the knife to slip, slicing into the tip of my finger and the nail. Can you say OW?? With the lemon juice seeping into the bloodied end of the finger...NOT FUN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen this one a couple times, I jsut may have to do it!!

Fun to learn more about you.

Christina

Lowa said...

Yes, please DO do it!

I enjoy your blog and have you bookmarked. I will be back often!