Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Princess got a hair cut!





Last week Princess got nine inches of her gorgeous locks cut off. She has very thick hair like me, but it is tidier and smoother. Like mine USED to be when I was younger. I told her that I will pray that her hair does not go bonkers like mine did:)

I especially adore the back and how it goes up that way:) Her hair is PERFECT for this cut and she and I are both just thrilled!

Behold...










Have not really felt like blogging or reading blogs lately...not sure why. May be more regular again at some point, but I am really trying to get a schedule going with the kids and get more "seat work" done with the school. Weather is improving and I want to get them out to the parks with their friends more, and just do more outdoor family things. Summer is NOT my favourite, but the kids love it so I want to make it special for them.

Hope that everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

sydwynd said...

New do looks great on her!

Jinny said...

Aw, pretty hair.

Lowa said...

Vince- Thanks! She loves swinging her hair all around. Feels so much nicer:)