Thursday, May 11, 2006

American Idol

No offense to any Americans out there who may read this. I don't think there are many, so I am pretty sure this is ok to say:

ARE YOU ALL LOONY!?!?!?!?!?

WHY ON EARTH would you vote off CHRIS!?!?! CHRIS!?!?!?

Taylor and Elliot should have been gone LONG AGO. I can't believe Kelly and Bucky were around as along as they were. Lisa and Mandisa should have stayed far longer and Ayla should have been in the final 12 at least.

DORKS.

I know nothing about singing but I at least have common sense.

No wonder I have never watched this show before. I can't believe I got sucked in this year.

Never again. I don't think I can watch again. And I am also fed up with how mean everyone is to Simon. He is usually the only one with a brain and he is not nearly as mean as I had heard. Randy, Paula and the weird Ryan guy are constantly picking on him. It is so irritating.

That is all.

2 comments:

clairesgarden said...

ihave caught the british version of this on television occasionally, it is dreadful, but people would rather think about that than discuss how to save oil and grow food.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Personally I think (oops, you said you watch that show)nevermind. I was reading where it is all put on for better ratings. Save oil and grow food? What in the world would we want to do that for. Feed the homeless or provide shelter for them. Hush your mouth, it is not the American way.