Monday, May 22, 2006

Nutso??

Tonight at supper Jock asked me what I call him on my blog. I hesitated, because as I said, I don't like to label. I decided to tell him. Brain knows that he is Brain.



So I told him. He grinned and said "Really?? You think I am a Jock??" I told him that he is very athletic and loves to play hockey, so it was the best I could come up with. I asked him if that was ok and he yelled YEAH!!


he asked what I call Brain on here. I was worried that he would feel bad that Brain was called Brain and think it means that he himself is not smart or something. So I told him and he was fine with it.


I asked him if he wanted to know what Clown was called on my blog. He ventured "Nutso??" teehee

If you looked through the birthday photos, I am sure you can see how he could wonder about that. Clown is very...ummmmm...energetic and expressive.



Princess was sitting there and batted her eyelashes. I asked if she wanted to know what she was called and the little turd knew! She kept batting her eyelashes and whispered, "I bet I am called Princess, right??" Her's is easier, because it is one of her nicknames. She pretends to be one, loves stories about them, etc.

Stud is trying to shoot Raccoons with Jock's sling-shot, I need to go plead with him AGAIN to stop.

2 comments:

clairesgarden said...

glad they are all pleased with their names! your birthday boy certainly had a busy day, and he looks like he loved the game! what about recording a message on a tape and you can play that for his poppa, then he wont have to go near the dreaded phone?

Lowa said...

Claire, that is a great idea. I used to do that but I don't think they listened to the tapes. I can try that again!