Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WHOA! Where did THAT come from???

I am borrowing a quote from my brother. He will often say something off the wall and then look very taken aback and say, "WHOA! Where did THAT come from???"

Or, he will say to one of my kids in a sing-song voice, "Ooooohh, Jock (or Brain, or whoever, take your pick) is in trooouuubblllee!!!" when I reprimand them for something. Yeah, he is like a big brother to them and I need to discipline HIM too! LOL

Anyway, I was wondering where on earth that huge long rant came from earlier today. I can't believe anyone took the time to read it! LOL I am honoured that anyone did and would like to apologize for the length.

Now Princess and I are off to my water aerobics class. It is really a work out, but I love it. Twice a week I go, started last week. Jock and Stud are at Jock's first hockey practice of the season and Brain and Clown want to stay here and play games. I asked Princess if she wanted to come with me and watch my class and then get in the pool after and swim with me. Of course she jumped at the chance.

So off we go for some fun Mother/Daughter time. Just wanted to say how sorry I am for the earlier yammering!

4 comments:

sydwynd said...

Sometimes you just need to rant. I can't remember how many "short" posts I planned to write that ended up missives.

Rant on!

BTW, I like how your comments section allows me to choose and identity to post a comment. Today I beleive I shall be a secret agent. Now where's my Jag with all the super spy gadgets?

The Ramblin Irishman said...

I agree. It is your post so say what you want and how you want. I remember a time when a bully would keep hitting my son. I have always instructed my kids to stay out of fights but this time I changed. I told him the next time that kid hits you just come across with a haymaker. He did, the kid went down bawling but the problem was solved. Parents??? You will never win with parents. You did the right thing.

Lowa said...

Thanks guys! I get made fun of a lot, for rambling and going off on tangents. Guess it makes sense that the two guys who have "rambling" in the names of their blogs, would understand:)

Thanks again!!!

Lowa said...

Opppsss, I read this a few days ago and did not refresh my memory of what all you guys said.

Glad you like the comments section, Vince. Hope you find your Jag! LOL

Tim, that is a great story about your son! Great advice you gave him!