Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nuffin' much

So I am on my way to bed to read some tabloid magazines I bought today for fun. I rarely read those, but sometimes I get a few just for laughs.

I wanted to point out for Mr. Ramblin' Irishman, that there IS a picture of me and hubby on this blog already. Kind of. It is just hard to find. I will point you in the right direction!

If you go to Archives, and then click on April of last year. Read that post from hubby and then click on where he says to. It will take you to a web page for our business we are working on. If you hit "contact us", then info will pop up. You can even truly sign up for a free account from the business if you want, it really is fun! We have gotten some neat items and they back up all your old photos. I am slowly getting mine sent to them, old ones from when I was a kid, in University, etc etc. Anything, even negatives are fine to send them to avoid losing something so precious in a fire, flood or...well, you need to just read about it if you want. We really love it!

Anywho, if you are curious about a pic, there is one of us there taken 3 years ago, almost to the day!

Enjoy!

No comments: