Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Why??

I can't tell the Border Drama one yet, must get to bed. I was informed today that I made a dental appointment some months ago for a filling tomorrow at 9 am. I had another just insane day and must get some shut eye. Tomorrow should be calmer, so I am sure I can catch up.

Ramblin' and Happy, thanks for your comments on here. I know for a fact others read this and am wondering why they don't take the time to just comment on here!?!? UH!?!? Takes a few short seconds and is a nice touch.

Geez.

Also, Ramblin'. I tried to comment on your post about when you were 4 or 5, about your accident. It won't let me?? So I wanted you to know I am enjoying your stories IMMENSELY and DO NOT want you to cut them shorter. It is something in the Irish blood, perhaps:) Did I tell you I am Irish also??

I am going to get hubby to put my photo in my profile, I don't know how to do it.

I will try to catch up tommorow!

Sweet dreams...

5 comments:

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Hey there lady, it is good to know you have some Irish blood too. If I ever go to Vancouver I will drive 'cause it sounds like flying is a nightmare, especially for an old guy like me.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Get some sleep. I can wait for the next part of the story, I guess..

Marian said...

Okay, so I will post, cause you didhn't answer your damn phone. Lisa and I were drinking tonight, and we were trying to call you, but you didn't answer. So there. You and E didn't answer your phone. And I couldn't remember Cindy's number. And Cynthia thinks we were drunk, but we weren't. We were just having a good time. So I will post here and tell you that much, ok? You happy now??? :) LMAO Hi Ramblin and Happy!!! You guys are way cool. Nice to meet you. :) I am Laura's bestest friend in the whole wide world, even if she doesn't admit it. Ohhhh, the stories I could tell you.... Unfortunately, I don't remember them right now. LMAO

Okay there. I posted. LMAO
M

Lowa said...

Girl...I was debating about publishing this on here, but thought I would go ahead!

All the messages you left on my machine are pretty entertaining.

Sober up and I will call you when I can:)

Who typed in the word verification for you??

Marian said...

I typed it in, only took two tries. :)

Don't bother calling. Enjoy C while you have her there. You can call me afterwards and have time.

And yes, I remember the green card incident. Wild times...